Sunday, July 11, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Mickey D's and Home Movies

 Sadly my dad and I haven't been able to do our regularly scheduled "Father Daughter Day" this week. But we made up for some lost time tonight by ordering some MCDonald's. Tried the rave reviewed "Crispy Chicken Sandwich" and it was pretty good. Though I didn't really care for the type of bun they used but overall a pretty decent choice from the somewhat expensive menu. Now we'll continue working on HMR. 


(A sneak Peek of what's to come <3)

I really liked the spicy Crispy Chicken Sandwich, but I think I'm "over it," at least for the time being.

I managed to animate two brief scenes so far:
  1. McGuirk pulls up in his beat-up Trans Am (or whatever "Reckless" is supposed to be)
  2. McGuirk inside the car pulling off his sunglasses.
I started to draw out the lip-synch artwork, but then time ran out for that session.  Maybe more this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...