Sunday, January 15, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Noodle Bar Z

 So that Dragon Ball t-shirt I got yesterday... I forgot to mention that the shirt was meant tobe some sort of promotional items for a "Soupa Sayain" noodle bar. I did some research and it turns out this place is a very obviously themed Dragon Ball Z restaurant in ORLANDO of all places! There are also some other locations that are in the Florida area. If you just so happen to live in Orlando and also a fan of DBZ, this seems like the sorta place for you to hit up. 


Not sure how the shirt went all the way from Orlando to our state, though. Well, then again, dad and I spot all sorts of wacky shirts when we're out thrifting. But this once just had such a cool decal that how could I NOT buy it! 

Currently making plans to head to Savers before a dentist appointment with my mom on Tuesday. Maybe I'll find more cool shirts or even more chipmunks (if that's the case, I hope I can find a Jeanette or Eleanor), but I'll take whoever. 

This is that left-handed "metal guitar" I told you about:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...