Saturday, January 14, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: A Grand Return

 Mom is starting work again (Monday nights and weekends). So it's safe to say "Father Daughter Day" will be making a return as of Saturday. 

So dad and I remembered that there was an Office Depot right by a record store he had been meaning to look at for a while. And since there were some thrift stores in the area, I took my change purse with me and we hit a Goodwill and Salvation Army and this was what I wound up with. 



I found the Build a Bear plush at Goodwill for $2, didn't find much else there (with the exception of dad finding "Clerks 2" on DVD). There were a few other items I saw that I contemplated buying, but ultimately left behind. We hit Salvation Army next since it was not too far from the record store, and that was where I scored these t-shirts seen above.

Dad actually found the Dragon Ball one in the men's section (I found the LOZ one there as well). One nitpick with this Salvation Army is that they never organized the clothes by size unlike most thrift stores I've been too, they just mushed everything together and wish you the best of luck that you find something beyond size S,M or L. But after dad showed me the DBZ shirt and that he found it in the men's section, we went and pawed through the shirts together. Not a bad haul today!

Oh, would you look at the time! MORE DETHKLOK!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...