Monday, January 16, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: REPOST TIME!!!!

 "By The Power of Magic and Fortune Cookies." 


Fortune cookies are delicious and provide a valuable life lesson at the same time! What can one say? The only show that isn't so lucky is that new "Velma" series that just aired on HBOMax. I stated that I wouldn't be watching it, but part of me is still skeptical. What do you think about the whole Velma situation, dad? 

I was 11 when "Scooby Doo, Where Are You?" premiered back in 1969.  Even then, I thought the show was pretty lame. That so many people have a deep, emotional attachment to this show and its innumerable re-boots is mystifying to me.

I like Mindy Kaling's work and can't figure out how she got attached to this property. If she had been able to channel her talents into an original show it would have probably been really great.

In the meantime, I'll let Kyle speak for me:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...