Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Cooking Mii!

 So my dad and I made a comic strip this past weekend. About how I would allegedly be making dinner for the family that evening, only for dad to find out I "made dinner" on a video game called "Cooking Mii!" based off the "Cooking Mama" franchise.


Dad watched some gameplay footage on YouTube while drawing some frames for the upcoming short. He was less than impressed. I have to get an AR card off eBay in order to have our "Mii Simulation" clip where our Miis are eating the dinner I prepared for them. 

If there are people that want a more....REALISTIC take on Cooking Mama, may I suggest this game by PETA??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...