Friday, February 4, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: New Cat-Didates

 We're currently in the process of adopting another cat. One has already grabbed a hold of me and my mom's hearts, but her (the cat's) adoption form wasn't up on the site this morning. We're gonna call the shelter today and ask what happened, cuz their site can be VERY faulty at times.

I don't get it. Mom already submitted the "adoption papers" so we should have first dibs. Has she called the Ten Lived folks about this?

So on the topic of that new South Park episode. I thought it was REALLY good! It felt like a classic episode that would be from the first 3 seasons. PC'S part of the episode was VERY agonizing to watch, but as one of my friends said "Queen Wendy put him in his place." (Yes, my friend ACTUALLY said that). But it was a very good start to the 25th season. Keep it up, Matt and Trey! :D 

Pajama Day gets a 9.5\10 👍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...