Friday, February 25, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Thrillseeker!

 So mom and I went to the mall yesterday as she offered to take me to get my frog EARLY and save my dad a trip. Looks like BAB was still bustling with customers when we got there. Sadly, not a frog was in sight. Am probably gonna buy some other stuffed animal skins on their official website so dad and I can return to the store and stuff them ourselves. 

WAIT THEY'VE GOT ANOTHER BUNNY?!?

Might wait till the hype in store dies down so I can go in peace and stuff my plushies. Besides, we're booked tomorrow with the fur-meet and possible baking of cookies. 

Ultimately settled on getting this one first since she's on sale. 

Also, bonus pic from Ponytown last night! 

Uh-oh! BrewStew is back and lookie what he has!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...