Monday, March 14, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: How The Mighty Have Fallen

 Trailer for the new South Park episode just dropped while I was OOC. Sadly, M&T seemed to have gone back to their weed humor. 

Maybe Butters will make up for the shitty jokes? 

So mom and I had to run some errands today, just a trip to the pet store and other things. But we wound up stopping at BK on the way home. Mom got a whopper with cheese and I got my Ch'King sandwich. 

That hit the spot.
Now to get crackin' on some movies.

It was "Pi Day" here at work, so they held the first-ever Pie-Baking contest.  I was amazed at the number of entrants.  They had slices of pie for sale at $1 a pop.  I threw a buck in the bucket and grabbed a hunk of classic apple pie.  It was good.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...