Friday, April 22, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Goin' Down.

 Well, our fevers have gone down! But dad and I have been stuck with these deep, "bark-like" coughs since yesterday. I've had a couple of these in past sick days, so its nothing out of the ordinary. This is likely because dad and I have been coughing so much that our throats are dry, hence the bark. 


Some random photos of Mimi from last night. 

Mom wound up not making it to the store yesterday as it was raining out and was waiting for a phone call. So she'll be heading out today. Leaving dad and I to binge some Simpso- wait... We finished season 3 yesterday.... Ok, time for plan B. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...