Monday, April 18, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Gotta Go FAST!

 Welp, after a few months on hiatus, my dad and I are making our way back to the cinemas once again! 

Expect a review after we return from the cinemas on Saturday.

Plus I will need to make a pit stop at Build A Bear on the way over since I got some "skins" for Easter. I'll make sure not to get any popcorn butter and salt on them, which I won't. Mom and I are already making jokes about how Mimi would fit in the bucket of popcorn. 

On a side note, I'm supposed to have Vizorr come over for pizza and ice cream (and filming too). But we have yet to hear from them. The mom told me they had a doctor's appointment at 10:00 am and planned on coming over at 1:00 pm or later. So fingers crossed that goes well. 

I understand that we have confirmation that Vizorr & company are a "go" for today! I repeat, Vizorr & company are a "go" for today.  Have a great time, guys!

In other news, I can't even look at any more Polish food today.  That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...