Thursday, May 19, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Almost Done With the Easy Part!

 Gonna be recording my lines for "Bijou Blackout" today. I'm considering doing Mr. Boss since he often switches between this sort of high pitched voice to a deep sounding Southern accent. Leaving dad to voice Charlie and an elderly critter at the snack bar. 

Concept from last night

In terms of storyboards, we've made it to part of page 13. Which is basically part of the ending where the characters are about to tune into the movie, but Pim falls asleep just as it starts. Then the credits will roll followed by either a during or after credits scene where- ....I won't say too much.


There was some recent news I was gonna rant about on here, but I'll save it for tomorrow so I don't get off track here. But here's a small teaser related to said topic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...