Saturday, July 9, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Beyond Scared Half To Death!

 Last night was shot right to hell. So after my little get-together, my mom offered to take some of my friends home since their mom's van was in the shop. So when the time came, one of my friends was holding the door open for me, and for a long time too. So when we all scrambled to the car, all was good.

....Until later.

Mom and I got home and decided to round up the cats since company was gone. Belle came up with no issues, quickly demanding belly rubs from me. But oddly enough, Mimi didn't come up. Mom called her name a few times with no response, which is nothing like Mimi. Cuz she's usually one to respond to her name being called. So we all quickly went into panic mode and check the basement, upstairs, and even outside with no results. Just as I threw in the towel from exhaustion, I went to my room to play Tomodachi Life. Just as I lay in bed, I hear "Oh, there you are, Mimi! MARIEL! I FOUND MIMI!!!!" coming from the basement. Turns out the kitten was fine, she just hid behind some shelves. That little shit... 

------------Saturday-----------

I woke up a little earlier than I'd like, mom was still flying around like a bat, getting ready for work. So after catching up some messages, I heated myself up some breakfast and tuned into some good ol Dr. Katz. Cuz it just seemed like that kind of morning. 

And now its off to the yard sales with us! TTFN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...