Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Choices, Choices.

 Been checking our local theater to see what movie we could watch for only $3 (plus snack money). So far the only movie I actually feel invested in is that new Minions movie! Sure I don't really care for the franchise as much as I do Sing, but hey. It's NATIONAL CINEMA DAY! 

This movie is playing at the North Park Saturday evening. It is described as "SCOTT PILGRIM meets HOT ROD in this rockin’ romp through Buffalo’s music scene." (Probably not a $3 movie but it checks a lot of boxes.  Maybe Mom could come with us?)


Also there were talks of going to Savers again with my mom today. Though that will depend on the weather. If we do wind up going, I'll update you guys on what I got (if I do get anything!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...