Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: A Jam Packed Week

 Seems like we're on a bit of a hustle this week.

Today: Therapist 

Wed: Shopping 

Thursday: Errands up the wazoo (as per usual) plus my LGBTQ support group

Friday: I don't think there's anything on Friday.

Saturday: SMILING FRIENDS GO TO BRAZIL!!!! (Though, I probably won't see it until we've pirated the episode.)

Sunday: Antique World! (Oops - I forgot that this is the first Sunday!)

Also, dad recently got back to work since he's pretty much covid free. (Actually, I still tested positive, but there's now a zero-tolerance policy on people taking two week blocks to recover. Unlike last Summer when I spent a month-plus covering for people!) We'll be making our grand return to food pantry on the 14th after a long hiatus with being sick. Fun times! Also, I have a Smiling Friends short coming out at one point or another. I recorded my lines TWICE, but the script is subject to change when the special drops. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...