Friday, August 5, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Revamping REVAMPED!

 I'm currently in the process of hiring more animators, storyboard artists, and writers for my Home Movies fan series. My motivation to do "not real animation" has been drained to the bone and having extra help outside of it just being my and dad would be a nice change of pace. But once I get more animators, my work will be changed to me being s background artist as well as keeping my respected roles for the characters. I can't say WHEN episode 8 will be put back into production, but hopefully it will be soon. 



Here's to a *hopefully not chaotic* weekend! 

PS: I need a new pair of earbuds. Could you possibly get me a pair on the way home from work? 

We'll get some when I pick you up from Grandma's house. How's that sound?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...