Monday, August 22, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Saving At Savers!

 Had a bit of a "girls day out" with my mom, grandma, and two aunts. All of us have been meaning to hit Savers for a while, so we thought it'd be the right day to stop on by. Sadly for me, there weren't too many plushies that struck me. But I DID wind up getting more sweatshirts for the winter season approaching. 



My winter wardrobe has mostly consisted of bland, single color sweatshirts without any decals. So I thought why not spice things up a bit? The cardigan I got was in a 2X, but it still fits me comfortably. So thumbs up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...