Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Give Us Some Space

 Mom and I are thankful that we get to stay home today. And honestly, I am in no mood to leave the house. Just wanna stay home, work on movies, etc. Today's project is a promo for a future tribute video of mine. Yeah, so some of my popularity stems from old Mary Kay Bergman tributes I used to make when I was around 14 years old. And well, guess I'll be dishing out two tributes a year now (depending on my motivation levels). 

Coming either Halloween 2022 or March 2023.


Dis someone say, "Mitch Hedberg?"
Well THAT didn't take long!
Its editing\animation time!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...