Sunday, September 25, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Wake Me Up When September Ends (In 4 Days).

 Time went by quicker than I thought! Here's today's weekend rundown.


Morning


It was one of those mornings where I woke up one minute, and fell back asleep the next. My body finally got itself together around 8:30 and I managed to lug my sorry butt out of bed. By this time, dad was getting ready to make the rice krispie treats while I poured myself a bag of cereal. 


The two of us spent the remainder of the morning watching Mitch Hedberg on Archive.org. Apparently there was an unaired episode of "Crank Yankers" where he made a guest appearance? On the topic of said individual, Budsies gave us an update saying they were getting the fabric together for my plush. 


Afternoon


Dad and I left for pantry around 12:15 I wanna say? Well, actually...We got there a bit early, but can't complain. The two of us started packing short orders while we waited for our usual crew to pile in. I think we (me and dad) wound up packing around 6 orders today? Not too shabby! But a quick word of advice, don't use freezer bags. They smell like fish and cat vomit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...