Sunday, November 27, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: DLCS and Doughnuts!

 Dad and I went off to pantry just as the clock struck noon. We packed up some orders for a while, and just as we were about to get to packing some frozen items, the coordinator and her son enter with a box of Paula's Doughnuts whilst singing "happy birthday" to me! 

This local chain is a large step up from places like Tim Horton's. Cuz these donuts are huge and VERY messy. In fact, I got a large creme stain on my shirt that I easily washed off with some water and a washcloth. Aside from my sweet surprise, I had a great day of work! And one of the workers is treating me to the Mario Kart 8 Booster Pass! 

Now if I recall correctly, I've got a Chinese Buffet to go to! See you tomorrow!

SPOILER: We ended up having Mexican, instead. Thank goodness for plan B!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...