Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: The Final Days

 48 hours until the concert.... We have the directions to the venue, dad told me that this place is (luckily) near impossible for you to get a "bad seat" to view the show, so it's safe to say we're set here!

Click THIS LINK to get a 360 degree view of the performance hall!

I also managed to finish scene 1 of my current Home Movies project. My best friend actually animated one sequence in the next act which I'm gonna tease HERE! 

NOBODY LISTENS TO POSSUM PETERSON!!!!

Time to get cracking on the next couple of acts in the makeshift sweat shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...