Saturday, November 19, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Making Room

So I've been seeing a lot TikToks about the newest Pokemon games (Scarlet and Violet). And initially, I was gonna skip the Pokemon stuff this year since I have no room left in my game case (been meaning to get a new one for a while now). So I decided to go through games I haven't thought about in AGES and will be selling them to "The Heart of the Game," a local video game store not too far from our house.

I visited this store a few months ago and got $25 out of selling them 2 games, also wound up with a "Morel Orel" DVD. Now I've got 4 that I'm putting together to sell. Considering that 3 of the 4 games are mainline (Pokemon + Pikmin), I'll probably get a lot out of my small collection. That way I'll be able to get Pokemon Scarlet for my gaming library.

You'll be mine soon, Sprigatito!!!

Something I've also noticed is that Sprigatito will be my first ever grass type starter since all of my staters have always been fire type for some reason! Good to have a little change of pace, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...