Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Positive Reception!

 Home Movies REVAMPED episode 8 is gaining LOTS of positive reception within the fandom. Even someone on the HM subreddit made a post reminding fans that it was out! Right now, my new animator friend is taking a short break due to saving up for a laptop\drawing tablet. We're still writing episodes together, it's just gonna take a bit before episode 9 releases. There's tons more to come, so sit tight!

Also, my dad and I are working on a little side project for our channel! We're still getting the basics established, things like characters, storyline, etc. We can discuss all of this tonight!

And how about I end this post on a VERY positive note! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...