Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Freshly Energized

 My battery was low ALL DAY yesterday, which led me to crash at around 10:15 last night. Mom and I had plans to make Christmas cookies yesterday, but other things got in the way. So we'll be making up for that later. And after that, the rest of my day will either consist of watching childhood Christmas specials or tuning into another therapy session with Dr. Katz. 


I'll likely save the Dr. Katz part for when dad comes home from work, as we usually draw together while watching Dr. Katz (or other shows like King of the Hill or Smiling Friends). 

An example of our handywork.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...