Friday, December 23, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Gone Before The Storm III

 I spent 11 head slamming hours making an animation to end off the year. 


The story behind this video was: My sona (character on the left) roams her mind, with the company of someone she considered a friend for YEARS! The two were so close you'd consider them siblings almost. But later on, she learns this so called "friend" was a secret agent of a group set to dethrone her as Mayor. 


I'm actually really proud of how this turned out, even if it cost me to lose a few braincells here and there. Can't wait for all of my subs to see it, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...