Monday, December 5, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Projects

 Home Movies REVAMPED: Episode 9 has started production. By production, I mean gathering voice lines from the cast members. I already have Shannon's lines and just need some of the other characters (including lines from myself). I've got the thumbnail all fired up and will be assigning animations to my best friend (who animated two scenes in episode 8). I'll also be animating the series for a little bit since the animator I hired is saving up to get a drawing tablet and laptop. 

Dear Coach McGuirk: An all new Christmas tradition in the Home Movies Plush Adventures series. The context behind this is Coach McGuirk told the kids that HE was Santa, so Brendon and his friends do a virtual Christmas list video to send to Coach McGuirk. I've already got all the footage done and am gonna work on editing it today! (I've got some Christmas music to download too).


Hey, dad. Word on TikTok is that there's a new Scrooge movie on Netflix. I watched one of the scenes and the animation is actually not that bad! Maybe we could watch sometime? 
This song has "The Greatest Showman" levels of vocals in my honest opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...