Saturday, January 7, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Brendon Goes To College

 I've been making plush content ever since I was 13 years old. I still have all of my old content from 2016 archived onto our Windows Vista computer, and have been meaning to upload it to one of my channels. But when I got word from my college that we'll be doing more filming this semester, I was on board in SECONDS!

Today, we had music class. And one of our tasks was to create a "spooky song" to use in our movie! And even before class today, I already decided on a project for my film class. And that would be a mini series titled "Brendon Goes To College." The series, obviously, is about Brendon, Jason, and Melissa sneaking off to a college class that Duane is attending. Duane is only attending for the music class, of course. Am currently typing up the script for episode 1 right now. But here's a snippet of what I have so far! (Or part of, at least).


Duane: Ugh. This song is TERRIBLE! I don’t know ANYTHING except metal! *He slams his head on the desk*

Brendon enters as the song ends

Brendon: Hey, Duane. What’s up?

Duane: Uhhhh nothing, nothing. *He tries hiding all of his projects on the screen from Brendon* I’m doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, mhm?

Brendon: If by nothing you mean listening to boring stock music?

Duane: IT’S NOT BORING STOCK MUSIC!!! 

Brendon steps closer to the computer, looking at the title of Duane’s latest project.

Brendon: “Haunted House Music (college project 1\7\23).” 

Duane: …Dang it.

Brendon: Duane. I didn’t know you were in college. I thought you only cared about guitar?


"I DON'T CARE ABOUT REPORT CARDS!!! I only care about guitar..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...