Thursday, January 5, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Emergency Pit Stop!!!

 I need an SD card for my class this weekend. Mom checked and Best Buy seems to have them for about $13-$14 each (compared to Walgreens). So we're gonna need to stop there tonight either before or after we order McGuirk. 

Got all the money I need (and already have $120 for Walter).

Side note: I was working on a script for an episode of my HM fan series last night. The episode was focusing on Brendon making an anti bullying PSA as a class project, so he interviews some of the kids in his class that are the most likely to get picked on (AKA, those oddball looking characters in the background). And I chose three kids.

1) The buck tooth girl my dad won't shut up about (I decided to name her Bethany because that's the vibe she gives off). 

"Bethany" is in the middle row on the left hand side (not that hard to spot)

2) Jeremy (One of the background characters that actually has a name). His design isn't hideous, unlike the other background characters we normally see. In fact, Jeremy was used in some early promo art during the UPN days! 

He's the kid in the green onesie (obviously)

And 3) While he's not EXACTLY a background character, I decided to have Fenton Mulley be a part of this because well....He's Fenton. 


So yeah, would it be ok if we stopped at Best Buy tonight to pick up that SD card?

The SD card is now in hand! (Best Buy is on my way home from work, BTW.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...