Thursday, March 30, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: On This Day...

I'd like to share a memory of mine that is related to the joke in the title.

So one day, we were at the mall (I think it was to see a movie). And this mall had two escalators that would take you to the second floor (where the movie theater was). So we were about to go up one of them and the escalator we took WASN'T WORKING! So my dad quoted Mitch's infamous escalator joke, "sorry for the convenience." 

So any time I see an escalator that's not running, I'll tape a piece of paper to the railing where it will say "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience. -Mitch Hedberg"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...