Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Out With The Old And In With The New (Eventually...)

 Been trying to get my hands on a more modern Barbie dreamhouse for a project I'm working on. Heck, I even cleared off my card table yesterday to make room for it. I happened to find one on Marketplace for a tad less than what a dreamhouse would normally sell for new in stores\online. So dad contacted the person to see if it was still there and sadly, someone had already picked it up minutes before. 

Specifically THIS model

Luckily I found ANOTHER one for the same price on Marketplace (before you as dad, yes it's in the area). Until I get my hands on one of these, mom and I are setting up the old townhouse from the 70s since I thought of a way to use it for the pilot episode...

Not our photo

Also, dad. Could you buy me a new set of ear buds on the way home? Mine broke this morning. 

Maybe we can go out after dinner. No excess $$$ in my wallet today. 😟

Seems like Mimi has found a new spot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...