Monday, April 3, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Am I Really THAT OLD?!

 I watched "Wreck It Ralph" with the family last night, and I was talking about how I first saw this move when I was 10 or 11, and it hit me...This movie is OVER 10 YEARS OLD!!!! ALREADY?!

Though I WILL give the film credit for introducing me to the Silverman sisters at a young age.

Other famous actors like Jane Lynch (Sargent Calhoun) and get this, MINDY KAILING (Taffyta), were in the movie as well and I didn't even know it until recently (I kind of knew Jane was in the movie, but hearing that Mindy played a part in this was sort of a mind blower for me).

I feel old now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...