Saturday, April 1, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: I Love Rick!

 Well, folks. We finally made it to the season finale! And I can say...Without a single doubt...that this was a MASSIVE upgrade from what we got last year! At first, I was dreading the Trump references given what we had in season 20. But I was pleasantly surprised with how well both plots were in this episode! The b-plot with Randy and Stan was probably the best part for me. 


Before I let my dad give his two cents, I just wanna say how relieved I am to see Matt and trey going back to their roots this season. Let's hope it'll continue with this year's streaming specials. And just like Spring Break itself, I'm giving season 26 a solid 10\10.

And now, a list of all of the episodes ranked (in my opinion)

DinkinBaus Hot Dogs (10\10)

Worldwide Privacy Tour (10\10)

Cupid Ye (10\10)

Spring Break (10\10)

Deep Learning (9.5\10)

Japanese Toilets (7\10)

Take it away, dad!

I agree that this was a pretty solid season.  At six episodes they definitely went for quality over quantity.  I pretty much agree with the above assessment. I'd give the Cupid Ye a slightly lower score, but that's only because I didn't have enough context for the "Cupid Me" call back.

Now, are there two more Paramount Plus "special event" episodes in the pipeline?

In the meantime, good luck with the Casa Bonita re-opening, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...