Thursday, May 4, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: The One thing That Made Me Hold Back Laughter at 11:30pm

 This Video Right Here! (For SOME reason, the YouTube site on Blogger won't allow you to search for videos under shorts). Still have yet to actually tune into some of Wanda Sykes. Somebody told me that she's "sassy."


So, I was talking with mom about what would be a good time for us to go to the movies. I told her about this weekend, but then she reminded me grandma would be staying with US over the weekend, so no dice. But then she suggested the two of us go on Monday since dad has the day off in favor of an important appointment. Anyways... How does Monday sound... Unless there something else that needs to be OVERCOMPLICATED!!!!

This morning has been... Odd.

I go downstairs, water and morning meds in one hand, current comfort budsie in the other. I look around and think "What's that smell coming from?" And I figured it might have just be me smelling the cat boxes being cleaned out upstairs. I sit in my office chair and see that there's a big pile of cat vomit INCHES away from my Barbie Dreamhouse!!! (Dreamhouse was still in tact, thank goodness). I called mom down and she taught me how to clean up these unfortunate messes, even though I use to be on cleaning duty back when Chloe was still alive. I assume everything is fine now and sit back in my office chair. But suddenly I had to use the bathroom and just as I'm about to go upstairs, I hear "Oh my God, there's a piece of poop laying here!" So yeah... Cat was stressed out, and led to a few mishaps. Is this REALLY gonna be our day?


In other news, I found this audio of Mitch Hedberg dealing with a heckler in the audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...