Friday, May 26, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: A Proposition

 My dad is hoping to retire next year and focus more on his Fenton Cherry III cartoons. And since he only ever really gets a few seconds of animation done at a time, I'd like to offer a proposition. 

Dad, I have animators and artists helping me with my projects, I would like it if I could help YOU with your stuff sometimes! It'll get content out faster since I do a lot of animating myself, and that unfinished Fenton cartoon will at last be complete! My friends REALLY wanna see the finished product. 


Maybe that could be something to think about over the weekend (when we aren't finishing the ref sheets for Fenton Mulley and a character that I won't say who it is juuuuust yet.) 

In fact, I think I have an idea for an animation we planned out a long time ago, but never actually started on it...And since I've been using my 3DS again, now would be the time to work on it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...