Thursday, June 29, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Seeing Old Friends

 My new friend told me that "The Animation Show" DID get a 2nd and 3rd volume, and those volumes did earn DVD releases. I guess we just never really knew at the time.... Until now. 2nd and 3rd volumes have a lot more of Don's stuff on it. 

Turns out these guys are supposed to be lil pieces of popcorn. ...I thought they were cotton balls...

Now to get back to doing my slave labor. 


Working on the next scene. Shannon's younger brothers are about to show up! 

Mickey and Sean (yes those are their canon names).

COMPUER LAB! Another Soup2Nuts rarity:


Oops! Looks like I found another lot on Marketplace. I'm gonna see if it's still up by Monday, since I'm saving my cash for antique world this Sunday. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...