Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: It Had To Happen Someday

 I listed a bunch of video games on marketplace yesterday. Most of them are mainline, so I expect that they'll move quickly. But how I expected this to finally happen is astonishing.


Me: Receives a message about one of the games on marketplace.

(unoriginal name here): Hi I was wondering if you could give me this game free of charge, [bla bla bla] I wanna give this to my mom for her birthday [bla bla bla]. I hope you have a good heart.


I didn't even bother to respond. Dad, maybe you could pass this along to your friend next time you talk to him? Since he's had experiences with low ballers, and probably people asking for freebies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...