Monday, July 31, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Life After Home Movies

 I've already come up with my latest dumb idea for after the Home Movies collection is completed.... Just gotta draw the reference sheet.

Anyways, dad's back at work now after spending the week sick. He spent the week watching a new YouTube channel he discovered, and whenever I wasn't either working on projects or being sick myself, we'd binge Camp Camp. I found out about the show in mid 2021 when the season 2 finale was *FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON* trending on TikTok. I got into it for a short period of time before flaking out a week later. 

Dad and I currently made it to season 4, and it took 2 WHOLE EPISODES for the season to actually be enjoyable. I won't hold a grudge against that because sometimes shows have bad episodes that eventually lead to good episodes during a season's run. We left off on Season 4 episode 5, so let's pick up on that tonight after work. I'll even break out the sketchpads like always. 

Also: I got a sale on some Bluey figures!!!! 

Customer is coming by at 3:00 for pickup. Should get $15 outta this.

Just in time for ANTIQUE WORLD on Sunday!

Customer got the figures! (+$20)

UPDATE: Another bit of my childhood has died...

My best friend is probably devastated as well since he was a big fan of the Pee-Wee movies (didn't care for the show). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...