Sunday, August 6, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Happy Anniversary.

 As of today, my parents have been happily married for 35 years. Dad and I spent our morning at the flea market as per the first Sunday of the month. He found a movie for his anniversary present to mom while I made sure to spend my cash wisely as I'm headed to Savers tomorrow after yet another dentist appointment (how fun... \s). 

Now to write a script for.... 


Germy's dad?

So far, the casting call is.

Me: Max, Gwen

My friend: David, Nerris, Nikki

A lot of the other characters are still in the process of being decided on who's voicing who in this narration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...