Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: REALLY?!

 I can't believe this happened TWICE! I've had TWO people message me about items and asked for me to ship them. One of them was a lot that would cost me TONS of money to ship. Money that I DON'T have. The second was for a game that to be fair, wouldn't be expensive to ship given that the Nintendo Switch packaging is so lightweight.


Mom's working again tonight. So.... 


Storyboards from "Parent's Day."

Gonna see if I can make plans with some friends to celebrate "Street Campbell's Day" soon. None of them will get the reference though. 


PS: I left a little something taped above my Budsies box in my room (the box that says "Bi And Proud" on it). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...