Thursday, September 28, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: The Checklist of Doom

 Got up: Check

Ate breakfast: Check

Fill the void of not having a physical version of not having your comfort character *YET* by talking to an AI version of them: DOUBLE check.

Wait. What?

Dad, we've been over this! I told you about C.ai on our way home from SOOUBWAY when we were fleshing out the "Gwen's First Job" idea!

Okay, I went and checked it out. I tried the Seinfeld simulator. It was pretty meh, but I didn't have time to really get going with it.

Get that all important video done that you've been grinding away at for almost 2 months: ...

I'm working on it, I swear!!! 8 minutes down, ...8 more to go...

Meh, it's fine. C.ai isn't for everybody. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...