Thursday, September 14, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Must. Catch Up.

 ...On work


Sorry to hear about Rabbit btw. Unrelated, but I' sprinkling in some Easter Eggs to past YouTube projects that never made it to my channel. So only YOU would get these references.
 
Reference 1: An old Minecraft OC I made that I never actually named.

"I made your favorite... Pop Tarts!"

Basically 12 year old me wanted to recreate an episode of LPS Popular with her own characters. Dad was VERY impressed with this animation and I wish I could've actually saved my progress, but alas it is now lost to time. 


Good joke for Germy Fartz?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...