Saturday, September 2, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: ...That's A Thing?

 Rewatched "Gwen Gets A Job" this morning with my dad. And when it got to the ending where she's rejected from being OVERqualified, my dad told me that he once got rejected for the same reason. ...Good thing I know that when I start applying for jobs. If I'll even apply at all. 

Speaking of Gwen, I'll get started on her ref sheet today since I have nothing better to do. This will be my first 30 fINCH Budsie I plan on ordering for my ever growing collection (I'm actually gonna reorganize my stuffed animals in my room soon. 

My friend thought I was ordering a 30 fINCH Shannon when I broke the news to him last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...