Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Never Ever A Dull Moment...

 Our internet was out for a couple hours. So I killed some time filming and getting some stuff done around the house. Guy who was supposed to buy the Pokemon game is *supposedly* coming tonight due to a change in schedule yesterday. Someone else messaged me about a Barbie vehicle I've had up for a while. I left the option of bundling another Barbie lot with the item if the customer was interested, but it'd be an extra $5 (vehicle is $15).

Will update soon. Also, good to know our late night guys are back! See you for Crash Campbell tonight, dad!

Maybe we could watch this show instead?



Maybe I should get a Dad plushie..?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...