Saturday, October 14, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: A Rumored Remake That I have VERY Mixed Feelings On

 So apparently Disney is doing a live action remake of "Bambi" now... Now usually I'm a bit of a Disney remake apologist despite the only one I've seen being the 2018 remake of "The Lion King" which by the way, it was a good remake. But what is the complaint behind the Bambi remake, you may ask? They're taking out the death scene (allegedly). And a lot of people who grew up with the original are pretty upset by this since well, this scene was an "important" part to the story. But as someone who grew up with the original and its sequel, I may actually plan on seeing this when it hits theaters. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...