Friday, November 10, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Life Gave Me Energy Today

 I didn't sleep too good last night for unknown reasons. I fell asleep at one point and woke up at 8 something. But despite my lack of sleep, I have the energy to continue plugging away at my work. 

Also, Fenton is supposed to get here on Monday. All birthday and Christmas savings will go towards Clarice. And while SHE'S being made, I'll be setting my allowances aside for my first (and the most expensive) non-Home Movies character yet. 


The Quartermaster!

There is a bootleg Pokemon figure advent calendar on marketplace right now!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...