Sunday, November 12, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Smooth Sailing From Here.

 Looks like Fenton arrived at the distribution center for our neck of the woods last night. He should be here right on ti- I mean, right quick. Hopefully Muack will also be here on the same day as well. 

It also appears that someone on marketplace messaged me about some plushies again. I've already got someone coming by tomorrow afternoon to pick up some Paw Patrol plushies, if they show up, I should get about $12.

Tonight, we go back to Canada and see our favorite chain smoking, alcoholic, sociopath. 

And yes, dad. I DID see the little caption you added this morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...