Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Weird Turns

 This new Scott Pilgrim series is taking so many weird turns compared to the movie, but I like it! And I've gotta say episode 3 is probably the best one so far (no I'm not just saying that because of how much screen time Kim got).

Anyways, gonna get back to work while I have some Camp Camp playing in the background. See you tonight for- 


Scott Pilgrim is certainly taking some interesting zigs and zags! I think we missed out on Kevin Spencer last night. We'll have to make up for tonight. Maybe a double-dose..?

And in the meantime.... I'll just listen to my favorite Camp Camp episode:

NOTE: This photo was taken 2 months ago after Rooster Teeth took Camp Camp off YouTube

Not like Party Pooper was on their channel to begin with. I just watched it off Freevee until I downloaded Tubi because the former doesn't allow you to take screenshots. 

A.I. generated meme!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...