Sunday, November 19, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Wild Turkey Chase

 My job gave us a free turkey for Thanksgiving. And my original plan was I was gonna give it to a friend of mine because his family has been dealing with some financial problems and Thanksgiving turkeys are NOT CHEAP (plus we already had a turkey stored at my grandma's house because we didn't have any room in the freezer at our place). 


So we went to my grandma's house to pick up the original turkey, only to find out my mom had texted her saying my friend's mom had texted saying they actually DON'T need a turkey. So now we're stuck with two and plan on giving the original one to a neighbor or something... 


Meanwhile: A CALICO CRITTERS MOVIE??????? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...