Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Another Day of Dread

 I have a consultation with an oral surgeon this afternoon. Basically, my wisdom teeth are growing in (and one extra tooth that never grew is still stuck) and we're looking for someone to put me out COMPLETELY during surgery. This being because of a traumatic experience from when I had teeth pulled a few years ago that has since made me afraid of ever doing surgery like that again. If we don't like this guy, we're just not gonna bother. 

TOMORROW!

I drew Mr. Boss' unnamed jellybean child in the thumbnail btw... Just an FYI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...