Friday, December 1, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Sorry Saber...

 So I went to see Disney's "Wish" today and I was surprised! Surprised by how GOOD it actually was compared to what a lot of people online have bee saying about it! The plot was executed well, the characters were likeable, songs were really catchy and fun to listen to! And while we're on the topic of the songs, a lot of people claim the lyrics sounded like they were AI generated. To which I disagree in that regard. I'd say my favorite would be "This is the Thanks I Get." 


The team even sprinkled in little references to past Disney films that have been around for over 100 years (since it's the studio's 100th anniversary), if you didn't grow up on some of the first Disney films to exists, then you probably won't get them. But overall, Wish is probably one of the best Disney movies I've seen in AGES. Hell, I'd even say it's better than ENCANTO! WAYYYYYY better than Encanto. 


I'll see if I can get dad to watch it with me when the movie comes out on DVD. Speaking of movies... There are not 1, not 3, but 2 movies I wanna see at the theater next month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...