Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: $99.95?!?

 

So I was just doing some online browsing while looking for an Ash plushie from Sing. And low and behold I stumble upon THIS! 



Take a look at the price for a second..... 

Some sicko is asking almost $100 for 6-14 inch plush toys that aren't even that old yet! I mean if they were like....high collectible items then yes that would be fine but we're talking 5 year old plush toys. I didn't know looking for an affordable stuffed porcupine would be so difficult. 


Thankfully I settled on this one for only $13 plus.... well idk what the shipping cost will be since its calculated. 



That is.....unless I don't find anything at Salvation Army!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...